Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Can you believe it?!? A new post and a new car!!!

So Dad is pretty excited!! Last night for FHE we went out and bought him a new car. Well new to us. It is a 2000 323i BMW. He found it online a few weeks ago and after seeing it and then pondering and wondering and crunching the numbers and praying we took the plunge. He is so happy. There is only one key so it really is HIS.



After driving his 16 year old Suzuki to work for years it is so exciting for him to have this. It looks awesome as you can tell. Has been well taken care of.


It is the cleanest used car we have ever seen. It looks brand new inside and out. And we got it for over $3000 less than the Kelly blue book price. I'll see if I can pull the interior pictures of it from the online posting. Copy and paste the address below and you can see all the pictures. I think you'll have to do it fairly soon though as they will probably be removing it since it has been sold.

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail/photos/multiPhotoPopup.jsp?paId=249235382&tracktype=usedcc&isuper=true&aff=nac#8


Sure love you all. I will do more posting after our Stake Enrichment is done. I promise!

7 comments:

Spanker said...

Posted on April Fools Day, I see!

Jeannie Barclay said...

Very fancy! I can hardly wait to see it. It will be so fun to drive on your date on Friday. Nobody deserves it more than you two. Thanks for being the best parents and examples ever. YOU Guys are the BEST! Love you lots.

Honey said...

AWESOME! We are so excited for you! That's so great! Can't wait to see it!

Charisse said...

We are excited for you guys!! That is such a nice car. Now you will have to drive it down here for a visit!!

The Henwood's said...

LOVE IT! It takes YEARS off of you!!!! :) Smashing good deal too! I can hardly wait to see it!

Jeannie Barclay said...

Jess said, "If Grandpa's that rich why dosen't he buy me a motorcycle?" So expect some questions. Love ya!

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Hey, We didn't know you guys had a blog. How fun. The is a pretty sweet car!

Kent, Kate and Afton