


The roses this year are just amazing. I'm not sure why but we are sure enjoying them. Especially the pink one is so full - the leaves are sooooooooooo green and the the flowers so beautiful. And there are so many of them. Usually they have aphids feasting on them and there is not one this year. It is just great. We thought you could all enjoy what we enjoy. We sure do love all of you.

I hung the beautiful picture downstairs in the family room. This sure isn't a very good shot of how beautiful it is down there. I just love, love, love it. It goes so well with everything down there (again this shot of it is gross). You just wouldn't believe how good it looks. Thank you, thank you, thank you. We love you alllllla much.

5 comments:
Everything looks so beautiful, inside and out (and yes, even you Fraids)! Hope we get to see it. What a beautiful shot of the single rose. I love that! Love you bunches!
Great spot mom! Good thing Sydney hasen't seen those roses they'd all be gone. She loves to pick them and hand them out to her friends. Love you
Sorry, I wanted to edit the last message and deleted it instead...anyway, I was glad Presdent L sent us your blog address. I had fun reading about all your hard work and think I'll go bed now, you made me so tired with all your hard work. I am excited to read more about your adventures in Utah...Annie Javadi
Your yard looks so great! Blake still talks about your ouchie and tonight while he was saying his prayers he prayed that he could go to Manny's and he was grateful he watched American Idol!! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment