Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Thank you for the Mother's Day gift!!!


Thank you all of you for the beautiful Mother's Day gift (and Anniversary gift)!!!!!!!!!! We love it. I am sorry that the picture (that I took) sure does not do it justice. I need Jeannie and her new camera to take a picture of it. She is so talented with it. We have hung it in the front entrance so everyone can see it. Maybe we'll have a travelling gallery because there is a space in the Family Room that is 'crying out' for it. It would be perfect there. We'll see. But I just love it. I just feel bad that you spent so many $$$$$$$$$ on it. You guys are just too too good to us. We love you all. (And not just because you give us nice presents.)

3 comments:

The Henwood's said...

We are so glad you are our Mother and Grandmother! You know me and the deals I can get. Let's just say, the painting was 70% off. You probably would have bought it yourself if you only knew how little we each contributed. We were so happy to find it for you...so don't feel bad! Love you

Honey said...

We love you so much mom! We're so happy you like it (it's a great painting, way to go Patti!). We'd spend millions on you if we had it! :) We love you!

Marcie said...

What a beautiful painting. I'm glad that you love it mom. I'm also glad that we have the blog so that those of us who don't live near you can see what we bought for you! You should never worry about the price of things that we get you. There isn't a gift that we could give you that would compare to all that you have done & given to us. We love you so much and are so proud to call you mom & grandma! xoxoxoxo