I just love all the seasons here. This spring has just been soooooooooooooooo beautiful. As we were out cleaning up after a big day on Saturday I just had to take these pictures. The yard is so green and beautiful. We will be putting out the pipe for watering the garden today and then we'll plant it. All that part is easy. It's the constant weeding that is a pain. It is supposed to be really hot for the rest of the week - so we'll work outside in the early morning and late afternoon - evening. I think Siestas are a very smart idea. We love you all.
The hill is just waiting for someone to do 'slip 'n slide'.

3 comments:
Wow!! Everything looks so green, what a beautiful lawn, front and back. It looks really nice. Send some of that our way!!
You know in Mexico that life shuts down for siestas, they believe in them whole-heartedly. I think it's because they have the same ideas as you about waking up early to work while its cooler outside. Sounds good to me, except I miss out on the siesta part! Your yard looks wonderful, we can't wait to come and see all the hard work you've done!
Amen to Honey's comment! Our grass is the craps!!! I hate this burmuda grass that we have down here in the south. Your lawn looks so nice and green and cozy. Cozy because burmuda grass is so prickly even when it's green. You don't even want to sit on it to relax :( We would love to come relax on your beautiful grass. Love you so much!
Post a Comment